By accessing and browsing the North Queensland Bulk Ports Corporation Limited (NQBP) website, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The content of this site is the intellectual property of NQBP and subject to copyright. You may only copy the information on this site for your own private purposes on the condition that you do not remove any copyright notices or NQBP trademarks or logos. No other use of NQBP’s intellectual property is permitted without the prior written consent of NQBP.
2. Any links to other websites contained on this site are provided for your convenience and information only. NQBP makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, currency or any other aspect of the information on those sites. No link should be taken as an endorsement or recommendation by NQBP of any information, goods or services on that other site.
3. You acknowledge and agree that files obtained from or through this site may contain computer viruses or other defects.
4. The information on this website is subject to change and NQBP does not guarantee the accuracy or currency of the material on this site or that it is fit for any particular purpose.
5. NQBP gives no assurances about the availability of this site or its security.
6. NQBP excludes any liability arising from use of this site (including incidental, special or consequential loss or damages suffered by third parties) to the maximum extent permitted by law.
7. NQBP may, at its discretion and without notice, change these terms and conditions. By continuing to use this website you agree to the terms and conditions of use as they apply from time to time.